We often wish to think of the world as a safe place and yet home burglaries, kidnapping, attacks, and so much more happens in our neighborhoods and communities every day.
Criminals attack and most people are easily overtaken. Don’t be a victim!
Master T.O. is a martial arts expert of over 40 years and holds three different black belts in three different styles. He has a real life karate kid story and has been featured in news articles for over 4 decades. He is a true master of knowledge, an excellent instructor, and uses his combined talents to share with you the secrets he has learned from decades of studying in the fields of martial arts, personal safety, and mental responses.
During this program he shares invaluable information that has saved lives and may also save your life or the lives of your loved ones.You will experience hands-on experience… stances, body posture, pressure points, countering attacks, defense against knives and guns, and so much more. Your knowledge will build leading to more advanced training until you reach graduation with the opportunity to attack the Redman.
He presents easy to remember techniques, thought provoking ideas, and hands-on experience to help you react in a more safe manner in many of life’s circumstances. You are able to practice these techniques on the red-man… empowering yourself and your family with more confidence and effective strategy. The best form of defense is your mind.
Some ways in which you can defend yourself may seem strange, yet, they are actually very intelligent.
Criminals target you because you seem fragile or unable to defend yourself. During an attack many people panic, causing them to be easily overtaken.
Invite your friends and family to join you. Dress in comfortable clothing for hands-on experience.
Various topics will include the following and much more:
- Body Posture
- Body Language
- Breathing techniques
- Visual Awareness
- Vital Nerve Pressure Points
- Striking and Kicking Techniques
- Counter against ground attacks
- Counter against choke holds
- Counter against wrist grabs
- Counter against bear hugs
- Counter against punches
- Defense against knives and gun attacks
Get your tickets in advance:
- Cost: $295 . Reserve your space and pick up your tickets in ADVANCE. Call 919-446-4826 or email us. Your paid ticket will help cover a teenager on his waiting list.
- LOCATION: Alywillow, 5301 Hillsborough St., Raleigh, NC 27606 (www.alywillow.com) or call 919-446-4826.
- Check the Event Calendar for available dates.