From the very core of our being comes a calling to transcend the struggles of life to regain our inner peace and joy. When you take this journey to find ‘peace within’, the losses and the gains of life lose their strength over you. Eventually, joyful meditation becomes a multi-sensory experience you “feel” within and through your body. It’s a joy you carry throughout your day. Your inner peace is strong, being Sourced from a powerful connection and regardless of the most trying circumstances, your joy is maintained.
Aliya Trinity guides those who are asking to overcome these limitations by shining a light on the path of liberation. Afterwards, they speak of having the most profound experiences of their lives, however, like learning to play the violin, it takes practice. Over time your physical, mental, and emotional vehicles harmonize to align with the Inner Source of love and strength. You find your inner praise and see the beauty of the Divine through the perfection of creation.
- Calm the energies of the mind.
- Enhance your inner peace and emotional stability.
- Build bridges of communication and intuition.
- Sharpen the powers of observation.
- Gain understanding.
- Find inner peace and the beauty of creation.
At the event…
This group event is held once a month, is specifically designed for beginners, and EVERYONE is welcome. Aliya will help you start your journey and establish your practice for years to come. It is recommended to attend as often as possible and there will be future opportunities for those interested in joining a more regular meditation group.
- Dress in comfortable clothing such as cotton or other natural fabric for a free flow of energy.
- Drink plenty of water, eat light foods throughout the day, and bring a water bottle to class. Simple snacks will be provided at the end of the event to help with grounding.
- Due to Aliya’s back injury, she will often lie down on a yoga mat. You will have the opportunity to lie down or sit up for this event. However, if you also wish to lie down, please bring a yoga mat or blanket, and a pillow for your comfort.
- If you have had brain surgery or if simple noises can cause headaches, please notify us in advance and plan to arrive early so we can help restore balance prior to the event.
- Aliya will provide information to help with your practice at home.